What you need to know
A different take on the horrors of Halloween.
The Halloween spirits have come and gone, but around the world, horrors linger on.
Everyone is having their own nightmare:
- The British: A half-Brexit, followed by depression, kowtowing to China for cash, and becoming China’s colony.
- The Americans: Donald Trump wins the presidential election; indecent assault becomes legal.
- Trump: He loses the election and the platform for offensive speech on TV.
- The Koreans: Kim Jong-un tosses South Korea a nuclear bomb causing a chain-explosion of all Korean-made cellphones.
- Kim Jong-un: His aides gang up on him, blasting him with anti-aircraft guns.
- The Hong Kong people: The CY Leung Chun-ying (梁振英) Zombie mauls Lady Justice. She dies, Hong Kong falls.
- CY Leung: Re-election dream dashed and convicted on corruption charges, he finds his fortunes confiscated and gets thrown into Qincheng Prison in China.
- The Japanese: Knockoff Godzilla attacks, devouring all seafood.
- The Mainland Chinese Triumphalists: We are on top of the world! Money rules, and everywhere is a wonderland. It is "we" who are your nightmares.
Editor: Edward White